Here is a great example of how Daredevil Production created momentum for a compelling artist with a competitive video that continues to this day, beyond the completion of the paid traffic campaign.
This promo campaign ran for about 3 weeks and was solely targeted “on-platform” (only Facebook and Instagram video surfaces) in order to reach the most people for the ad spend because the promo budget was low ($1,000).
The on-platform results for Lala’s campaign are below and pretty compelling.
What’s more interesting is the off-platform traffic the campaign created:
- Lala’s YouTube subscribers exploded by a factor of 10, jumping from 230 to over 2,900 within a few months of the completion of the digital campaign (back in the summer of 2020).
- At one point the YouTube video was gaining over 2,000 views per week for months.
- Spotify streams are at 16,500+
- The on-platform campaign exposed people to the video, then they consumed it on their preferred distribution sites (YouTube, Spotify, Amazon, etc.)
- The YouTube video continues to generate traffic. (with no new content)
- Her YouTube subscribers continue to grow. (with no new content)
- Spotify streams continue to increase.
- All this for $1,000 worth of ad spend.